top of page

How to Get Help

Snohomish County has a centralized referral system for housing and human services.

If you need help with food, clothing, utilities, rent, childcare, health needs, legal assistance or any other basic need, a great place to start is by calling 2-1-1, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm PT.


A resource specialist will advise you what resources exist in the community and refer you to the appropriate organization.

For COVID-19 response and resources, click here.

Our housing waitlist is currently closed. Please check back later.

Note: We only serve families in Snohomish County, Washington.

bottom of page