Supply Drives and Needs

Many residents arrive at Housing Hope with few possessions. Housing Hope accepts small, basic need items that help our clients establish their households. Items that help the agency offset day-to-day operational costs are also considered.


If there is a current need for the donated item and the item is in good condition, Housing Hope welcomes donations of basic need items year-round. Good condition is defined as clean, safe, decent, usable and appropriate. Housing Hope does not have a pick-up service, and we have limited storage capacity.


Check our Basic Needs List for items we regularly accept, along with a few items we cannot accept.



Gift cards from local merchants (gas grocery, etc - Fred Meyer gift cards are great!)


Click here for holiday giving options.


If you'd like to host a Supply Drive, please contact the Community Outreach Coordinator, Nikki at (425) 347-6556 x278 or

Disclaimer and our Limitations:

Housing Hope wishes to acknowledge all gifts of goods and services. The donor is asked to place a fair market value on their donation. To claim a tax deduction, the donor should have a letter acknowledging receipt of the donation from the nonprofit organization. If the value of the donation is not provided by the donor, the value of the gift will be recorded with a $0 value. Housing Hope does not offer tax advice, and the donor should seek their own independent tax advice about whether an in-kind gift is tax deductible in whole or in part.


If you are unable to deliver items to our administrative offices or there is not a current need for the item, we will have to turn down a donation. The agency does not have the resources to regularly dispose of unneeded or unusable items. Therefore, Housing Hope will not accept items that are stained, torn, broken, out-dated or otherwise unusable by either Housing Hope or our clients. We recommend that used adult clothing, stuffed animals and open/used games and puzzles be offered to another nonprofit agency. Used televisions, king-sized beds and hide-a-beds are not accepted. Check with the United Way of Snohomish County or call (425) 212 2900 for other suitable agencies for alternative places to call.