Join the Circle
Dianne Easley, Volunteer
Make a gift with a big impact.
Circle of Hope
We depend on the ongoing generosity of loyal supporters who share Housing Hope's community vision and believe in what we are doing. More and more individuals and businesses are impressed by Housing Hope's effective use of their charitable investments, and are choosing to give to Housing Hope in amounts of $1,000 or greater - either annually or periodically as a pledge.
Housing Hope recognizes this special group of people as our Circle of Hope.
These gifts can have a big impact and have the power to significantly enhance Housing Hope's ability to achieve its mission. Housing Hope gratefully accepts major gifts that can be used for general agency operations. If you prefer to target your gift to a particular need that matches your interests, there are specific giving opportunities that may be targeted.
There are many ways to give a gift that can provide tax benefits:
- An outright gift of cash, check or credit card is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you itemize your tax deductions, the net cost may be less than the actual amount of the gift.
- If your employer matches charitable gifts, such a program will allow you to double the impact of your contributions. Consult with your human resource department to see if your employer matches donations.
- You may pledge a gift over a period of years with a payment schedule that meets your budget.
- You may make an outright gift to one of Housing Hope's endowment funds, with
assurance that your gift will continue to give back in perpetuity.
- You may offer an in-kind gift of professional services or goods that directly benefit Housing Hope programs.