How to get help

Snohomish County has a centralized referral system for housing and human services.

If you need help with food, clothing, utilities, rent, childcare, health needs, legal assistance or any other basic need, a great place to start is by calling 2-1-1 from any land phone or (425) 258-4227 from any cell phone.


They will advise you what resources exist in the community and refer you to the appropriate organization.

Due to the large demand for our housing and a very long existing waiting list, we are not currently accepting new applications. We urge you to call 211 and use our resource list packet to see what other options are available (click here). We sincerely apologize and suggest you check our web site in the new year when we are hoping to reopen the waitlist, and encourage you to reapply at that time.

**PLEASE NOTE: We only serve families in Snohomish County in Washington State.

© 2019 by Housing Hope. EIN#: 94-3060709                                                                                           5830 Evergreen Way, Everett WA 98203-3748